Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Money is Tight This Year


The new year is here. While it feels great to be done with last year, it also hurts because I feel the holes that are burning into my pocket now that insurance has restarted. No more "You've hit the deductible, so you're good to go!". We're back to pulling out all the cash, checkbook, and credit cards. 

Just got a call from my doctor's office letting me know that tomorrow's appointment will be a little more than $100, and if the doctor does a quick (2 minute) test on my VNS (Vagus Nerve Stimulator) it will be an extra $240. I seriously think I have just had a heart attack seeing these numbers again. And this doesn't even include the cost of my meds. I am hoping I can get some permission to come off of a medication or two...

God, please keep me calm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my website and reading my blog! Be sure to like EpilepsyBlogger and my other pages on Facebook, and follow me on Twitter @EpilepsyBlogger for live updates! God bless! - EpilepsyBlogger