Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Meds On Time Post-Brain Surgery Recovery Fundraiser - 5 STAR REVIEW!


Hello, Epilepsy Warriors!!!

As you all know, Mandy (EB) got her Epilepsy Brain Surgeries (two of them, two weeks in a row!) only 7 months ago. Although she has been home and is now having less than the old 100+ seizures, she is still struggling in many ways:

- Having lost the ability to read
- Slightly struggling with writing
- Missing 35% of vision
- Struggling with depth perception
- Trouble speaking occasionally due to memory issues
- And so on.

EB's family having to pay off the two brain surgeries and an upcoming Vagus Nerve Stimulator (VNS) replacement on their own is a great struggle - so you can imagine how hard it is going to be to cover her weekly speech/reading/writing/memory therapist visits, doctor appointments, and so on.

EB has only raised 4% of the donations she truly needs. Therefore, the amazing Meds On Time (in which she has reviewed their pill reminder in the past - see below) has offered to donate from the sales of their WONDERFUL Meds On Time Pill Reminders, which are ONLY $19.95 EACH!!!

"I truly support this product because it helped me in so many ways both before AND after brain surgery. If any blog readers remember my pre-surgery posts, I was having more seizures than I have ever had in my life the few months before surgery. (100+ a day). If I hadn't been able to successfully take my pills on time, I probably wouldn't have made it to surgery! I have to forever thank Meds On Time for their pill reminders!!! Even after surgery, now that I am forgetful by the MINUTE (short-term memory loss due to missing 1/3 of my brain) it is impossible to remember my medications without my Meds On Time!!! They don't die on you like your cell phone alarms, and there's no need to buy batteries!!! I love these and always will. Not only for the amazing pill reminder, but for their willingness to help me after brain surgery!!!" - EpilepsyBlogger

 TO BUY YOUR Med's On Time Pill Reminder NOW,
choose your preferred way below!

ONLY $19.95 EACH!!!



If you'd still like to learn more, be sure to read EB's review below!!!

Thank You & God Bless,
EpilepsyBlogger & The Family
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good afternoon friends! I hope everyone's day has been going well, and I hope it has been seizure-FREE!!! I have been wanting to share this review with you all for a good while now, but there's been a lot going on with my life as you all know already. Thankfully, I have felt decent enough today to finally finish and publish this review for this awesome and AFFORDABLE device that can change the way you see your medication entirely.

The product I am reviewing is called Meds On Time. (You can purchase on the Amazon.com page OR the Ebay.com page!) Meds On Time is a ridiculously EASY-to-USE device that literally fits right around your average sized prescription bottle (as shown in the picture above). It fits snugly, and will not fall off (thank God, because I am clumsy with my pill bottles)!

The model I am reviewing is MODEL 1, which sounds ONCE a day. Before the product arrived, I was wondering "I wonder how I set the darn thing!" If you're wondering too - don't fear. It is just so easy to do that it requires minimum effort. You simply wait for the time of day in which you want the product to sound (which for me is 2:00 PM, my midday dose) and slip it on to the bottle. And that's it! It sounds automatically at that time of day, every day, for SIX MONTHS!

I personally struggle only with my midday dose of medication. For years of my life I was only taking a morning and evening dose. It was easy to remember, because I took it when I woke up and right before I went to bed. It was a routine that was literally just common sense, like brushing your teeth or getting into pajamas. However, when Dr. Szabo put me on a midday dose of medication, my whole routine was thrown off like you could not believe. This device got rid of that issue for me and I couldn't be more thankful that I found it!

Taking your medication on time is very important, no matter what condition you have. However, forgetting a dose of medication when you have Epilepsy can be a deadly mistake. If I forget even one dose of my medication, or take my medicine even a half an hour late, I have seizures non-stop all day long. It throws off my "brain cycle" for weeks at a time it seems. Therefore, I have had to take desperate measures simply to remember. Cell phone or iPad alarms (which don't always go off, if the device dies) and clock alarms (which don't come in handy if you aren't home during the day).

Meds On Time gives me none of those issues, because it's easy enough to fit in my bag with my medication, and does not fail to go off for SIX MONTHS (half a year). You can imagine that it's wonderful to be able to sleep knowing that your medication alarm WILL go off tomorrow, NO matter what. And, if you know your six month period is near, no worries. Buying another one is not a problem, and it's very affordable. Only $19.95! The device's LEDs will even remain lit with no sound at the end of the six month period to indicate that it's time to purchase a new one!

There's truly nothing I can complain about with this device:

- Amazingly easy to use.

- It has helped tremendously, for both myself and my family. If I am ever in bed sick and the alarm goes off, my family will hear it and they will be able to bring me my medication.

- Sounds at the same time, each day. Allowing you to take your medication on a more precise cycle so you can get the best possible results with your medication. Less seizures!

- I don't have to worry about it dying for SIX MONTHS.

- Replacing this product is as easy as making an order, and it's AFFORDABLE! $19.95

- Fits snugly around my medication bottle and won't fall off.

- Not bulky, and fits right in my medication bag.


So to say the least, I highly recommend this product to everyone, no matter what the illness. The first step to having less seizures is taking your medication on time! This product gets FIVE STARS from EpilepsyBlogger! Thank you to Meds On Time for the opportunity to review it!


Love,
Mandy Krzywonski
EpilepsyBlogger





2 comments:

  1. I love this review. I'll have to grab one myself. I can't remember to take my meds hardly at all anymore. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meds is very important product.It is very popular product in our country.All people in our country uses this product.Five star alarm

    Sarah lee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my website and reading my blog! Be sure to like EpilepsyBlogger and my other pages on Facebook, and follow me on Twitter @EpilepsyBlogger for live updates! God bless! - EpilepsyBlogger