Friday, November 16, 2012

LAST DAY TO DONATE - PLEASE CONTRIBUTE!!!



***I NEED EVERYONE'S HELP!!! TODAY IS THE LAST DAY AND WE ARE WAY BELOW OUR GOAL OF $1,000!!!

I am asking everyone to please support my cause by donating at LEAST $5.00. Now come on, that's not a lot! So please give up next Monday's Starbucks coffee, or today's unhealthy fast food meal and give $5.00 to a cause that is much larger and more serious than you know!!! No one deserves to have seizures and wake up in a bloody painful mess from the convulsions. No one deserves to need brain surgery. Nobody needs to lose the people they love because of Epilepsy. EVERY PENNY COUNTS!!!

So give what you can, even if you think it isn't enough! What you give will:

- Fund research to find a cure for this terrible illness.

- It will prepare nurses, EMTs, & police officers to “do no harm” by adequately recognizing seizures.

- It will even inform Legislators about the need to continue to fund epilepsy research and education.

EVERY PENNY IS LITERALLY SAVING LIVES!!!

Thank you to all who have helped - it makes me cry tears of joy when I see people coming together to help end this illness that I am struggling with each day. God bless!

P.S.- All donations of $5 or more are tax refundable!!!!

http://www.active.com/donate/4thSeizeTheMoment/MKrzywo1***/a>*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my website and reading my blog! Be sure to like EpilepsyBlogger and my other pages on Facebook, and follow me on Twitter @EpilepsyBlogger for live updates! God bless! - EpilepsyBlogger