Monday, August 11, 2014

My Strongest Personality



EpilepsyBlogger is my strongest personality when weak. However, makes me feel weak as if I am standing inside of a costume of this strong girl who can handle it all. When truly, I am just as frustrated as each and every one of you. From changes in medications to struggles at home with the family. Deciding whether or not to buy something purple and show my full support, or to buy what I truly want that is my favorite color green. Constantly mentioning my illness, and wondering what a person thought inside. But somehow she holds it all together in her purple suit. And she's been on a long vacation for a while... Ignoring society and crying because of that. But she is back and ready to make a difference - no matter how afraid she may be. 

She misses and loves you all.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my website and reading my blog! Be sure to like EpilepsyBlogger and my other pages on Facebook, and follow me on Twitter @EpilepsyBlogger for live updates! God bless! - EpilepsyBlogger