Friday, January 11, 2013

Mandy's Brain Surgery Fundraiser - Tastefully Simple





Dear friends and family, 

I just wanted to let you all know that my awesome friend Elizabeth Miller has created a Tastefully Simple party in my name, online. Proceeds of all orders from now through January 31st go to funding my brain surgery, which is on this February 21st! It's just like regular donating, except you get something yummy to eat in return! I personally love all of Tastefully Simple's products, and if I could recommend anything first, I would recommend the beer bread. I kick myself nowadays for only ordering a box, as my father, brother Jake, and Rafael easily finish one loaf each. And, all you need to make a loaf is one can of beer! The soups and dips are delicious as well. And... honestly any of this stuff is great!!! It's all delicious and awfully easy to make. 

To see the catalog and place an order, visit this website!!! http://tinyurl.com/ac98k8g 

Be sure to ask ALL of your friends if they would like to contribute as well!!! 

Click here to join the Facebook event and invite your friends!!! http://www.facebook.com/events/560387703989096/ 

Thank you all so much!!!
Mandy Krzywonski
EpilepsyBlogger 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my website and reading my blog! Be sure to like EpilepsyBlogger and my other pages on Facebook, and follow me on Twitter @EpilepsyBlogger for live updates! God bless! - EpilepsyBlogger